Tuesday 15 April 2014

Friend's Faces | Evening Look


So my beautiful friend, Ainsley nominated herself to be the next appearance on my blog in terms of a makeup look and it just so happened that we had a 21st to go to so perfect opportunity! This was now almost two weeks ago I think but I've just been so busy at work and haven't had time to be bloggin'. It was a cooler evening so it definitely felt like Winter was approaching. Ainsley was wearing a mostly black outfit so I had free reign in terms of colour on her face. Her signature look is a simple winged eye and for the evenings she sometimes adds a little shimmer to the inside corner or all over the lid. I think doing a full glam makeup look was a bit out of her comfort zone but ah well, that's what best friends are for, right?


As it was quite a while ago, I can't remember the exact products I used and didn't get a chance to do a 'makeup mess' photo of all the products as I had to slap on my own face after hers. From what I remember for the eye base I used a mix of two cream eyeshadows, Benefit's RSVP and MUFE's #17 on the outer corner for darker definition. For eyeshadows I'm pretty sure majority was using the Sleek Makeup Storm Palette and a few random MAC shades where I fancied. Subtle contouring using MAC Harmony, a bold wing using Maybelline's gel liner, lashings of mascara and a fairly neutral shade on the lips. *As a face base I used Bourjois Healthy Mix which was Ainsley's own and a spritz of Fix + to set it all for the evening ahead!

Ainsley has her own YouTube channel which is travel based as in the past 2 years she's been a hell of a lot of places including a 6 month exchange in Bristol, England. Go check her out and SUBSCRIBE!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin